Guidance for authors
ACCEPTANCE AND PUBLICATION PROCEDURE
“Bulletin of the Pedagogical University” is published in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On the Press and Other Media”.
The journal publishes the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of candidate and doctor of sciences of domestic and foreign researchers.
The editorial board was approved by order of the rector of the university.
Articles are accepted with the protocol of the departments, the scientific council of the faculties and with the reviews of the supervisors.
Articles sent to the university must meet the following requirements:
1. The main content of the publication should be original scientific articles.
2. The submitted articles together with figures, diagrams, graphs, annotations must be at least ten pages.
3. Each scientific article is obligatory accepted with keywords and annotations in Russian and English.
4. Articles are accepted in Microsoft Word format, font Times New Roman (Times New Roman Tj), font size 14. All fields are required regardless of the form (paper or electronic) of the scientific publication. The interval between the lines is 1 cm on the left side 3 cm, on the right side 1, 5 cm, on top 2 cm, on the bottom 2 cm, the text of the article is numbered on the right side.
5. On the first page of the article, the surname, name, patronymic, and the place of work of the author are indicated.
6. All published scientific articles must have cited bibliographic lists drawn up in accordance with the rules of publication, based on the requirements provided for by the current GOSTs.
7. The published materials indicate information about the authors, their place of work and the necessary contact information. Authors with access to state secrets of the Republic of Tajikistan have the right not to indicate their place of work and contact details.
8. The editorial board has the right to reduce and correct a scientific article.
9. Submitted scientific articles are not returned to the author.